Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ba ha ha ha! Wish I'd would have known!

Desperately. Seeking. Dessert.  That was me last night.  Which was weird, because I am the one who routinely forgets all about dessert unless it's a holiday or birthday.  An Event, in other words, that screams out 'Hey, don't forget the dessert!'  When I crave things they are salty, crunchy and spicy.  Or smooth, creamy and cheesy. Except when I was pregnant the first time around and I craved, and I mean C.R.A.V.E.D. devil's food donuts with nuts.  I had to have them.  I'd like to think it's why I gained 50 pounds.  Except that I did that with the boys too.  I don't know.  Yes, by the way, I am quite sure I am not preggers.  And if I was?  I'd be having a very long, very serious, very dangerous for him, kind of discussion with my husband's doctor.

So last night (while I was still craving dessert) there was a mini discussion about drive-thru ATM behavior on fb.  Which was mostly about not being lame and slow, which I am because I am short and can not reach anything out of my car window.  That is until (dum da dum dum dummmm) The Bank Manager Mike chimed in.  Apparently there are approximately 4, yes FOUR, cameras watching you the entire time you are at the drive-thru ATM. 

He said they'd seen it all.

Immediately, I'm thinking...have I ever picked my nose, adjusted my underwear, picked at my toenails, scratched inappropriately, retrieved crumbs out of my bra (hey, it happens when you're wearing a tank top, okay) or checked to see if my deodorant is working?  Well, duh!  Of course I have!  Where else are you supposed to do those things but in the privacy of your own car?  What, there are windows?  People can see in?  Ohhhhh. I'm definitely going to have to work on that.

Because apparently, these bankers are expecting a show.

Wouldn't it be even better if they were rigged for sound?!

xoxox
~S

2 comments:

  1. *shudders* I'm not sure I remember half of what I've done in the privacy of my own car...I'll have to watch out!
    Edge of Your Seat Romance

    ReplyDelete