Friday, February 4, 2011

Long(er) Red Hair...

I love that my hair is finally long enough to stick it up with pencils again.

While my hair has always been red, it's been long, short and everywhere in between.  When I had my second child, I chopped all to about an inch or two long.  And had some big bleach chunks thrown in it.  It was 1997 and heroin chic was all the rage.  Check an old Vogue, you'll see what I mean. 

I loved it. 

The man, however, not so much a fan of the wife with a butch haircut.  Not that he ever let on.  He's nice like that.

When I was about to have our third child, he cautiously asked...are you going to cut off all your hair again?  After I assured him that no, I did not intend to chop it, (heroine chic was So Over by 1999) he sighed in relief, and said in his usual diplomatic manner...Hmmm, that good.  It wasn't my favorite hair style.  It made me laugh.  And love him more.  But I know that if I had been planning to cut it all off, he would never have said a word.

That's all.

It's Friday night.

Have a good weekend!!!

Love ya!
~Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment