Friday, July 11, 2014

Fall Out of the Bee Sting

RIP kamikaze bee 7/10/14

Thanks you little suicidal rat bastard bee who thought my beach towel was a flower. I had a nice day after you stung me yesterday morning.

me: all those little bothersome breathing issues from a constricted chest and throat...gone. Ha!

me: finished the last 4 episodes of cult classic Freaks and Geeks on Netflix. In 1999, when it was on the air, I had 3 kids 4 and under. I was busy. It was niche programming before anyone understood that. Too bad.

bee: since it seems I've developed an allergic reaction to bee venom when I was last stung on a camping trip when I was 10, I have to see my doc and be allergy tested. Could end up having to haul around a bee kit for the rest of my life. I hate hauling stuff around. But I think I'd hate death by honeybee more. Sigh.

me: sting site? What sting site? I can barely find it. Ha!

me: totally amused my husband last night without trying because I'm such a wimp. Plus he took me out for an ice cream cone.

TALLY: me...4 bee...1

Making lemonade out of lemons.

No comments:

Post a Comment