Tuesday, August 23, 2011

1. It feels like Wednesday.

2.  I'm having the skinny woman's breakfast of coffee and low-fat cottage cheese.  If this was the 70's I'd be smoking cigarettes too.  I really miss the 70's.  Just because my family really didn't participate the first time around.  The 60's lived on until the 80's in our household.

3.  My beagle is unable to take a walk without producing something I'm required to pick up.  No matter how many times he has been to the backyard before our walk.  Why, Charlie, why???

4.  I love the hot mess that is the Nancy Botwin character on Weeds. 

5.  You have to love a man who brings his own crazy to the table and it just so happens to compliment yours.  Namely, your crazy didn't scare him away.

6.  I painted my nails black two days ago, and it's still summer, so it's all wrong, but I've been too lazy to remove it.

7.  Last night I made Cuppa Cuppa Cuppa Cake.  Yes, Truvi's recipe from Steel Magnolias.  All the sugar hounds in the household pounced on it.  Me...there's no chocolate involved so that's a problem.  You can find it on PW's website if you're so inclined.

8.  No, I haven't been drinking this morning, why do you ask?

9.  I really need a haircut.

xxoo,
~S

No comments:

Post a Comment